WOODS BRUSHBULL™ single-spindle line has set the standard for today’s rotary cutter market – with innovations such as the smooth, slope-top deck and quick-change blades — and continues to lead the pack.
Since 1946, Woods has grown to become the undisputed cutter expert. This legacy began with development of the first tractor-mounted rotary cutter and continues today with unmatched product innovation and service.
• Woods BrushBull™ single-spindle line has set the standard for today’s rotary cutter market with innovations such as the smooth, slope-top deck and quick-change blades.
• Put our products to the test in your own back yard. Rugged, dependable and productive, Woods rotary cutters are designed and tested for the extremes of real world use.
Whether you need to clear brush along fencerows or maintain miles of interstate highway, chances are Woods has a rotary cutter model for the job.
• Start with your tractor’s horsepower rating. We offer cutters for a wide range of tractor HP. Then, consider the cutting width and capacity. With 17 models to choose from, cutting widths from 42 to 84 inches, you’re sure to find the right cutter for your needs.
• 72 in. Single-Spindle Cutter
• Three-point hitch: Cat 1
• Tractor HP range: 30 – 65hp
• Cutting capacity up to 2 in.
• Exclusive quick-change blade pins enable speedy blade changes in the field
• Six-year limited gearbox warranty
• Paint colors to match your tractor (excluding BB84X)
Woods rotary cutters – dedicated to craftsmanship and innovation for more than 60 years.