The rugged BW15.70 can tame the harshest conditions – heavy brush and trees up to 4.5 inches in diameter. Ideal for professional and contract cutting. BW10.70, single-wing model.
• Rounded wings easily maneuver around obstacles and slice through tall brush while the curved leading edge shrugs off impact.
• New gearbox seal technology reduces leaks and downtime and is backed by our six-year gearbox warranty, which includes the seals.
• A steel tube around the perimeter absorbs shock and creates a stronger, longer-lasting machine.
• Chain shielding is integrated with the frame to prevent damage.
• Greaseable Quick-Change blade pins are easy to remove.
• Beefy, heavy-duty skid shoes prevent gouging and protect the deck.
• Strategically placed, welded baffles cut and distribute debris evenly.
• Center and wing decks feature high-strength 7 gauge steel (.60) or .26 inch thick steel (.70) for added durability.
• The side skirt is 13 inches deep and made of .25 inch thick steel for greater material capacity and the strength to manage it.
• For added toughness in extreme conditions, the .60 and .70 models have a 3-inch gearbox output shaft and optional deck ring.
• Other options include LED lights, double row chain shielding, dual wheels, and for the .60 and .70 models, a shredding kit for added versatility.