BUSH HOG® 320 SINGLE-SPINDLE SERIES ROTARY CUTTERS
Bush Hog®’s 300 “Original” Series Rotary Cutters helped build the Bush Hog® reputation for performance you can count on. Now the new Bush Hog® 320 “Original Plus” Series Rotary Cutters offer even more performance the first day on the job and for years to come.
• Sloped Deck. Improved sloped deck design sheds water and debris to increase deck life.
• 326 and 327 gearboxes are the same rugged gearboxes used on the Bush Hog® flex-wing cutters. Rated at 210 HP, they have the highest rating in their class.
• Blade pans are 7-gauge steel formed in dished shape for extra strength.
• An integral part of the cutter’s structure, the gearbox stand runs between the strong-backs.
• Rugged ASAE Cat 5 drivelines are standard on both 320 Series “Original Plus” cutters.
• 5-year limited gearbox warranty.
• Replaceable Skids
• Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strong-backs that run the full length of the deck tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand.
• 326 and 327 decks are 7-gauge thick steel. Strong-backs are 7-gauge steel.
• Sidebands are strong and deep. Formed of 1/4-inch thick steel, they are 12 1/2-inches deep.
• Heavy-duty tail wheel assemblies are standard on both models. 327 comes equipped with a heavy-duty axle and dual wheels for both lift and pull models. Both lift and • • pull models come with laminated tires that are built for rugged conditions.
• Built of heat treated alloy steel, blades are genuine Bush Hog®
• TOUGH Category 5 Driveline
• TOUGH Tail Wheel Assembly
• 327 Lift Type Cushioned Axle
• TOUGH Blade Pans, Deck Reinforcements, and Heavy-Duty Gearbox Stand Equipped with Bush Hog® Blades
• Look for the Bush Hog® embossed on the gearbox. Only Bush Hog® cutters are equipped with Bush Hog® designed gearboxes. The Bush Hog® 320 “Original Plus” Series heavy-duty cutters feature the highest rated gearboxes in their class—210 HP.